Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management
Fort McKay Logistics is a First Nation owned Supply Chain Management Company that provides an integrated supply chain service. We manage a seamless, value-added process across organizational boundaries to meet the real needs of the end user.
Our supply chain management teams are experienced and dedicated to our clients ensuring we plan, implement, and control the flow of material and information between the point of origin to point of consumption.
This integrated service allows for maximum efficiency, minimizing the duplication of effort and handoffs, which will lower your overall cost of the supply chain.
In return this speeds up the process so material is available to the user earlier; thereby avoiding/minimizing plant downtime and improving schedule.
Below are some areas where our expertise ensures seamless operations for our clients.
We provide a dedicated and sophisticated staff to oversee and execute the daily demands of warehouse management; inventory management, cross docking, material management, liaison between vendors and the clients, and transportation management.
Our staff are experienced and dedicated to our clients and ensure seamless operations.
- Track shipments all over the world to ensure that the material is maintained from point of pick up to delivery, safely and on time.
- Assist with quarterly stewardships, track and maintain claims, quarantine material.
- We preform weekly audits with cycle counts on all inventory to ensure no discrepancies.
- Our employees work closely with our clients to maintain and record all equipment that is no longer required for operations.
Mail Room Management
- We pick up and drop off all local mail for our clients on site. We make the arrangements for courier or Canada Post to ensure all mail arrives at its destination in a timely manner.
Our Material Coordinator is responsible to ensure material is entered into the system upon arriving to the staging facility and to inform the business units of any delays with material, should they arise. They work with our Clients to ensure the material is ready for any upcoming planned work.
Project & Material Coordination
- This area of expertise manages facilities with client owned material that belongs to specific projects. This type of work does not have any stock material to manage.